Development Name: Distrikt Trailside Condos
Developer (s): Distrikt Developments
Project Type: Condominiums & Townhouses
Location: Dundas Street West & Neyagawa Blvd, Oakville
Number of Floors: 10 storeys
Number of Units: 300 units
Unit size: From 530 SqFt Up To 1,060 SqFt
About Distrikt Trailside
Distrikt Trailside brings beauty and exceptional livability to Oakville’s River Oaks Neighbourhood. Designed as a master-planned community of condominiums and two-storey lofts nestled amongst lush parks and immaculate ravines combines luscious surroundings with remarkable connectivity at your doorstep. Fine dining, world-class shopping, Lake Ontario, some of the best public and private schools in the area entrenched in this noteworthy are.
Distrikt Trailside Features
- 6-acre development site
- Condominiums with 9ft ceilings, Lower and Upper Penthouses with 10ft ceilings
- 2-Storey Executive Suites with 11ft ceilings
- Traditional masonry craftsmanship with modern brass metal panel inserts throughout
- Over 15,000 sq ft of beautifully designed and
- programmed indoor and outdoor amenity space
- Ground floor Lifestyle Retail programmed for future cafe, gallery or studio
- Grand lobby with double-height ceilings
- All terraces and patios equipped with gas and water bibs
- Designer kitchens and vanities imported from Italy
- Distrikt AI – Next generation smart living
- Over 40 visitor parking spots
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Distrikt Trailside Condos
- Impeccable Detail! – For over a decade, Distrikt has been constructing homes all over the GTA, they are well known for their design and attention to detail.
- An Enjoyable Commute! – Oakville is home to two GO Transit Stations and connects to the QEW, 407, and 403, making it easy to get to work and home again. It will also be close to the future Oakville bus rapid transit service.
- Get Outdoors! – Enjoy the scenic views of Oakville while taking a walk through a park, riding a bike along the waterfront or playing a round of golf at Glen Abbey. Enjoy a summer movie outdoors at the Drive-In.
- Go Shopping! – Oakville Place, the local mall, is just 10 minutes away and houses many big-name retail stores.
- Perfect Investment! – With easy access to Downtown Toronto, more and more people are making their home outside of the city. Oakville is perfect for young professionals looking to work in the city but return home to something quiet.